View release at PRNewswire site here
Award winning marketing automation vendor reports significant increases across a number of key metrics
ATLANTA – January 23, 2013 – Marketing automation vendor ClickDimensions has finished 2012 with 248% revenue growth and achievement of a number of key milestones listed below.
- Achieved 248% year over year revenue growth
- Grew customer base by 132%
- Grew employee count by 143%
- Ended the year with 341 signed reselling partners in 45 countries
- Was awarded the 2012 Microsoft Dynamics Marketplace Solution Excellence Partner of the Year Award by Microsoft
- Reached over 50 product reviews on the Microsoft marketplace averaging 5 stars
- Produced 3 major product releases
- Certified 63 ClickDimensions consulting professionals within the ClickDimensions partner channel
- Added a Fargo, ND office and expanded the Atlanta, GA and Tel Aviv, Israel offices
- Released the 2013 edition of the Microsoft CRM Marketing eBook
"We are very happy with our progress in 2012 and look forward to an even better 2013" commented ClickDimensions Chief Executive Officer John Gravely. "We are excited about our 2013 product roadmap and will be investing aggressively in both our solution offering as well as our sales, marketing and support operations."
ClickDimension's Marketing Automation for Microsoft Dynamics CRM empowers marketers to generate and qualify high quality leads while providing sales the ability to prioritize the best leads and opportunities. Providing Email Marketing, Web Tracking, Lead Scoring, Nurture Marketing, Social Discovery, Campaign Tracking and Forms and Surveys ClickDimensions allows organizations to discover who is interested in their products, quantify their level of interest and take the appropriate actions. For more information about ClickDimensions visit http://www.clickdimensions.com, read our blog at http://blog.clickdimensions.com, follow us on Twitter at http://www.twitter.com/clickdimensions or email email@example.com