Role Overview and responsibilities
The ClickDimensions User Interface/User Experience (UI/UX) designer role works closely with the ClickDimensions CEO, CTO, Product Managers and development team to design and ensure proper implementation of user interfaces and user experiences for our email marketing and marketing automation solutions. The UI/UX designer is responsible for:
- Working with the Product Manager to develop and document solution requirements
- Translating requirements into user experience design
- Creating interaction models, wireframes, user task flows, screen designs, and UI details that promote ease of use and optimize the user experience
- Collaborating with other designers as needed, and working independently to see projects to full completion
- Working with the ClickDimensions development team to ensure that end product matches designs
The ClickDimensions UI/UX designer should possess the following skills/attributes:
- Experience developing consumer and/or commercial web and mobile application interfaces
- Proven UI design track record, strong visual design skills (typography, composition, color, etc.) and good understanding of best practices and current design tools
- Proficiency with Adobe creative suite and other relevant design tools
- Proficiency with various wireframe and prototype solutions
- Proficiency with responsive design techniques
- Ability to multitask, prioritize projects, and communicate progress and expected milestones
- A current design portfolio (please provide URL with resume and cover letter)
Location and Reporting
The UI/UX designer will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Suite 200, Dunwoody GA 30338.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. A portfolio URL is also required. In the cover letter, please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience.
The UI/UX designer will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based bonus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org