In our 5 Questions blog series, we profile our customers, partners and team members to help the ClickDimensions community become better acquainted. We hope you enjoy getting to know these individuals, and if you’re interested in being featured, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Director of Product Management, ClickDimensions
1. What do you like best about your role at ClickDimensions?
Directing traffic at the intersection of people, products and processes. I enjoy working with customers, leading a team and affecting change, and I have the opportunity to do all those things in my role as Director of Product Management here at ClickDimensions.
2. What is one piece of advice you would like to share with ClickDimensions customers?
Stay tuned! This is an exciting time at ClickDimensions as we continue to expand our marketing automation, analytics and service offerings. You can follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn and subscribe to our newsletter to stay current with the latest developments.
3. What’s new in your department or area of the company that’s exciting for ClickDimensions customers?
What’s new is also what I like best about my role: people, products and processes. I joined ClickDimensions in June, we had another talented individual move to our team from another department a few weeks later, and we’re excited to add another member to our global team this month in Tel Aviv. Our products and services are advancing quickly. And we’re tweaking our product development practices to deliver superior business results.
4. If you were stranded on a desert island, what three items would you want to have with you?
A seawater desalination system, a solar powered fishing boat and the brightest searchlight on Earth.
5. If you could pick three famous people to be a part of your entourage, who would you pick?
Benjamin Franklin (preferably when he was alive), Warren Buffett and Jim Carrey.