In our 5 Questions blog series, we profile our customers, partners and team members to help the ClickDimensions community become better acquainted. We hope you enjoy getting to know these individuals, and if you’re interested in being featured, send us an email at email@example.com.
Marketing Automation Consulting Manager, RSM
1. What do you like best about your job?
As a consultant, I enjoy being hands-on creating customer value and delivering financial results for RSM.
2. What are the biggest professional challenges you face and how does ClickDimensions help you address those challenges?
ClickDimensions lives in Dynamics 365 – a big platform and community of apps. It’s a challenge to know the limits of your knowledge. I work hard to surround myself with experts who can validate my assumptions and make me feel good about telling customers, “I have to follow up on that.” ClickDimensions support and solution engineers are on that list of experts.
3. What was your background before landing in your current role?
I was a functional marketing leader, holding positions ranging from Product Manager to VP of Marketing to Demand Generation Manager in B2B tech firms – large ones and startups.
4. What sound or smell do you love?
In Colorado, I love cycling through the coolness and fragrance of a forest early on a summer morning.
5. If you could live anywhere on this planet and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live and why?
Vancouver, British Columbia for the mountains and water or Izmir, Turkey for the currency exchange advantage, warmth and history of the culture.