ClickDimensions develops a hosted Marketing Automation Solution that includes Email Marketing, Web Tracking, Lead Scoring, Campaign Tracking, Web Forms/Surveys, Social Discovery and more. Our solution is 100% Software-as-a-Service running in 'the cloud' and built natively into the Microsoft Dynamics Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solution.
Role Overview and responsibilities
The ClickDimensions Marketing Director role is a 'hands on' position combining technical marketing with creativity and encompassing all areas of marketing and sales support. The Marketing Director will be able to execute a variety of tasks with limited outside vendor support. The Marketing Director is responsible for:
- Overall lead generation and management
- Pay per click (PPC) and other online marketing programs
- Maintaining, enhancing and optimizing the ClickDimensions web site
- Managing events including trade shows, conferences and partner events
- Creating and managing the marketing budget
- ClickDimensions' monthly newsletter and email marketing campaigns
- Customer references, testimonials and marketplace reviews
- Development and maintenance of sales collateral including competitor analysis
- Reporting of lead flow, conversion rates and spend analysis
- Present the weekly product webinar demonstration
- Discovering new lead sources
The ClickDimensions Marketing Director should possess the following skills:
- Ability to develop a marketing plan, forecast leads and create metrics and reports to quantify the impact of marketing
- Proficiency with Google AdWords and other PPC platforms (Bing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Proficiency with web site editing, including HTML
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Ability to present product demonstrations via GoToMeeting
- High level of attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and internet tools and research
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, through email and via telephone
Location and Reporting
The Marketing Director will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338. The position will report directly to the CEO.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The Marketing Manager will be compensated on a mix of base salary and goal based bonus.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com