Marketing and Design Specialist
The ClickDimensions Marketing and Design Specialist role is a hands-on position combining technical marketing with creativity and encompassing all areas of marketing and sales support. The Marketing and Design Specialist will be able to execute a variety of tasks with limited outside vendor support. The Marketing and Design Specialist is responsible for:
- Building, maintaining, enhancing and optimizing the ClickDimensions website
- Designing monthly newsletter and email marketing campaigns
- Designing graphics for content marketing programs
- Writing blog posts and other marketing content
- Producing customer case studies and testimonials
- Developing and maintaining sales collateral
- Monitoring pay per click (PPC) and other online marketing programs
- Contributing to overall lead generation and management
- Discovering new lead sources
The ClickDimensions Marketing and Design Specialist should possess the following skills:
- Professional design experience (submit portfolio/examples)
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Photoshop and Dreamweaver required
- Acrobat, Illustrator and InDesign desired
- MS Office
- Word, PowerPoint, Outlook required
- Excel desired
- Front-end web design
- HTML/CSS knowledge required
- WordPress/CMS experience desired
- Experience with email marketing required, marketing automation tools desired
- Thorough knowledge of social media; experience with online advertising a plus
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail
- Ability to learn new software quickly
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment on a wide variety of projects
Marketing and Design Specialist candidates will be asked to complete a technical assessment to evaluate their ability to learn a new technology and create a piece of marketing content.
Location and Reporting
The Marketing and Design Specialist will work in the ClickDimensions office at One Dunwoody Park, Dunwoody GA 30338. The position will report to the Director of Marketing.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their profile/resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
The Marketing and Design Specialist is a salary-based position commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com.