Role Overview and Responsibilities
ClickDimensions is growing! We are in search of the right person who will spearhead efforts to recruit, retain and enliven the lives of ClickDimensions employees throughout the US. With a focus on innovation and quality, this key addition to our team will lead both recruiting and engagement/retention efforts. The Talent Acquisition Manager will also help the cultural tone of the company by advancing initiatives that promote a dynamic, fun work environment. As ClickDimensions' first Talent Acquisition Manager, you will have broad responsibility, and the opportunity to work directly with the executive team to define and set the strategy, including the following duties and qualities:
- Work with the executive team to develop an overall talent strategy for the company. Lead company-wide talent initiatives and organizational improvement.
- Develop excellent partnerships with hiring managers to source, interview and select quality talent. Network and build up pipeline.
- Engage and empower employees to create a positive and enjoyable work environment, including organizing socials, community participation and volunteering
- Coordinating initiatives that promote diversity and inclusion
- Flexibility to grow with the company
The ClickDimensions Talent Acquisition Manager should possess the following skills:
- 3-5 years of professional recruiting, or equivalent experience
- A high level of knowledge in the full lifecycle of recruiting components including sourcing, qualifying, networking, assessing, job analysis, wage and salary trends, and relationship management
- Self-motivated and able to work in a dynamic environment
- Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills with the ability to interact with multiple stakeholders
Location and Reporting
The Talent Acquisition Manager will work in the Atlanta ClickDimensions office at 5901 Peachtree Dunwoody Road, Suite B500.
Instructions for Application
Interested candidates must submit a personal cover letter/message with their resume. Please outline why this job is a good fit for you and reference previous relevant experience. Candidates who do not submit a personal cover letter/message will not be considered.
This is a salaried position, with salary commensurate with experience.
Interested candidates should send a resume and ClickDimensions-specific cover letter to email@example.com. The subject line of the email should be "Application – Talent Acquisition Manager" and include the name of the candidate.