As we wrap up the year, we thought it would be interesting to take a look at some of the stats for our blog.
The most widely read articles that were posted in 2012 were:
- Tips and Resources for Maintaining and Optimizing CRM Performance
- CRM Getting Metro Makeover
- How Many Members Can You Add to a Marketing List in CRM 2011?
- An easy customization for event tracking for Microsoft CRM
- Announcing our super simple landing page designer
- Introducing the ClickDimenions Nurture Program Builder
- The ClickDimensions Block Editor is now available to all customers
- Web Lead Nurture Program Example
- ClickDimensions Split (A/B) Testing for emails
- Announcing the ClickDimensions August 2012 Release
Some other interesting notes:
- Our blog’s busiest day in 2012? November 7, 2012 saw 994 page views (excluding internal traffic and search engines). This was the day we sent out our November newsletter which contained an announcement about our November 2012 release.
- Our average monthly blog traffic increased 150% over the course of the year.
- The top 10 countries, in order of number of visits to our blog:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- New Zealand
Hope you had a great 2012, and that 2013 brings you much success!