In our 5 Questions blog series, we profile our customers, partners and team members to help the ClickDimensions community become better acquainted. We hope you enjoy getting to know these individuals, and if you’re interested in being featured, send us an email at email@example.com.
Vice President of Marketing, SeaCoast Business Funding
1. What do you like best about your job?
I have a lot of autonomy in my role which allows me to have a lot of flexibility in our creative, and incredibly rewarding to have the opportunity to craft an entire marketing strategy from the ground up.
2. What are the biggest professional challenges you face and how does ClickDimensions help you address those challenges?
As a team of one, efficiency and time management are my biggest professional challenges. ClickDimensions Campaign Automation combined with process workflows makes it easy for me to automate all of our segmented nurture campaigns. ClickDimensions is straightforward and easy to use which has saved me a lot of time creating all of our marketing automation.
3. What was your background before landing in your current role?
I have spent my career focused in the financial industry having experience in multiple different marketing roles before landing in my current position.
4. If you had to make one meal on a cooking show, what would it be?
I wouldn’t make a meal, but bake a series of desserts. Since I enjoy baking and decorating desserts more than cooking.
5. If you had an extra hour of free time every day, how would you spend it?
If I had an extra hour a day, I would spend it by crafting or sewing….I have a ton of projects piling up.