In our 5 Questions blog series, we profile our customers, partners and team members to help the ClickDimensions community become better acquainted. We hope you enjoy getting to know these individuals, and if you’re interested in being featured, send us an email at email@example.com.
Senior Vice President of Sales, ClickDimensions
1. What do you like best about your role at ClickDimensions?
Currently I would say it is selling our new lineup of marketing services. It is very rewarding to be a part of helping our customers see the value in the expertise we can deliver to help them fully utilize the capabilities of the ClickDimensions platform to supercharge their marketing results.
2. What is one piece of advice you would like to share with ClickDimensions customers?
Reach out and ask us about our new marketing services. With the flexibility to choose from a wide variety of marketing services, you get the right services at the right time to meet your marketing team’s changing needs and priorities. Even if you don’t need them now, understanding what we offer can be a real game changer if you need services in the future.
3. What’s new in your department or area of the company that’s exciting for ClickDimensions customers?
Building upon our work in the Americas, we are now doubling the size of our sales and channel support organization in EMEA. ClickDimensions is truly a global company and it is fun to bring that expansion to the sales organization.
4. If someone was making a movie of your life, what actor/actress would you want to portray you?
Duh…Brad Pitt, of course!
5. What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
A tour manager for a major rock group.