In our 5 Questions blog series, we profile our customers, partners and team members to help the ClickDimensions community become better acquainted. We hope you enjoy getting to know these individuals, and if you’re interested in being featured, send us an email at email@example.com.
Senior Email Deliverability Engineer, ClickDimensions
1. What do you like best about your role at ClickDimensions?
At ClickDimensions, I am the central point of contact for email deliverability and compliance, which has given me the opportunity to work with customers on best practices that can really improve their email marketing results. I am also able to shape aspects of our product to improve email functionality and email marketing and data privacy compliance. Both of these aspects of my role at ClickDimensions are very satisfying.
2. What is one piece of advice you would like to share with ClickDimensions customers?
The quality of your customer and lead data is the key to email marketing success. It’s what will get your email into the inbox and, without that, all other efforts are for naught. Be sure that regular marketing list maintenance is a priority at your organization.
3. What’s new in your department or area of the company that’s exciting for ClickDimensions customers?
We are proud to announce we have completed our SOC 2 certification, which covers security, availability and confidentiality. This is a way for our existing and prospective customers to easily understand our level of data security and compliance, trust that we handle those appropriately and fulfill their vendor security compliance.
4. If you could live anywhere on this planet and take everything that you love with you, where would you choose to live and why?
South Carolina is hot, y’all! So, I would pack up and move somewhere in a higher altitude with less heat and humidity. Views of mountains and water would be a plus. And no views of other houses would even better.
5. If you could learn a new skill in an instant, what would it be?
I would love to be multilingual. I don’t even care which languages. I’m always so impressed with people that can fluently speak two or more languages.