In our 5 Questions blog series, we profile our customers, partners and team members to help the ClickDimensions community become better acquainted. We hope you enjoy getting to know these individuals, and if you’re interested in being featured, send us an email at email@example.com.
Enterprise Application Training Specialist, St. John Ambulance
1. What do you like best about your job?
As an IT application training specialist, I like having the opportunity to help keep our users on the leading edge with technology.
2. What are the biggest professional challenges you face and how does ClickDimensions help you address those challenges?
The biggest challenge I face is change management, and ClickDimensions helps provide a clear framework to support our internal team with marketing initiatives and is a great way to keep clients informed of changes to our programs, especially during the COVID-19 pandemic.
3. What was your background before landing in your current role?
My background has always been in client relationship management, where I have over 30 years of business experience working directly with clients and in a technology development role.
4. If you could give a piece of advice to your younger self, what would it be?
Only you are responsible for your life and your experience here. Live more and work less.
5. Where is your favorite place you have ever been and what made it so great?
My favorite place is Hawaii. The Big Island is an artist’s and photographer’s paradise where my soul felt such inner peace. I never wanted to leave.